Click here for the:Local Works Markets 2017 Guidebook & Contract!
The mission of the Local Works Farmers’ Market is to create low cost market access opportunities for small businesses and local entrepreneurs. Our markets provide local farmers, growers, artisans and crafters with outdoor venues to showcase their abundant variety of high quality, fresh produce and hand crafted artisan products. Located in easily accessible areas of Bethlehem and Berlin, you will enjoy a comfortable atmosphere and a pleasant shopping experience. Supporting the local economy is the most direct way to engage in the local community, so come on down to the markets and meet the folks who grow and raise our food!
The market schedules are currently in review and will be posted soon.
A current WREN membership at the business level is required to become a vendor.
Membership benefits include
- Includes full business/vendor membership benefits for up to 2 people
- A single listing in WREN’s online business directory, including business description, photo/logo, and link to your web page/social media site
- Opportunity to display your business promotional materials in WREN Central
- Direct marketing of your product through referrals by WREN staff
- Opportunity to participate in two back to back markets
- A one-year subscription to the WRENzine
- 20% off fees for WREN classes and workshops for the whole year
- A one-time per year 15% off purchase from Local Works Marketplace at WREN
- Reduced rates for office services including photocopying, printing, and faxing
- Weekly Email with WREN news updates
- Facebook cross-marketing of your business through market posts and post sharing
- Mentorship, networking opportunities and access to local market or retail opportunities
The markets are managed through the WREN Food & Farm Program.
For more information, please feel free to contact David White by phone or email.
603-869-9736 ext.15 firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help launching your food business! 2017 Harvard Pilgrim Grant available now!